- Each piece is hand carved in wax and then cast in gold. That is why the resulting texture is always slightly different, giving uniqueness to each wedding band.
- You can opt for 14K or 18K white, yellow or rose gold.
- The width of the women’s wedding ring is 3 mm, the width of the men’s wedding ring is 4 mm.
- The finish of the metal is a combination of matte and satin on the outside and shiny on the inside of the rings.
- The weight varies depending on your measurements being between 8 and 11 grams.
- If you want your wedding bands customized in terms of width or finish (matt/glossy/satin), please contact us via email or phone: email@example.com / +40 746 175 826 or schedule an online meeting.
- If you want inner engraving on your wedding bands please send us the text via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The font we use by default is Nueva Std but we can make adjustments at your request. The maximum number of characters, including spaces, is 40. This engraving (text) is included in the price.
- The price shown is for a pair of wedding rings.
If you wish for further assistance,please schedule an online Zoom meetingwith one of the members of the Contemporia team to benefit from personalized advice. We will present you the pieces, whether it is wedding rings, engagement rings or other types of jewelry, we will help you find out the size for the ring(s) and answer any other question you have.
- The wedding rings are accompanied by a warranty certificate attesting to the quality of the material and the fact that they were made in our workshop. They are also accompanied by a wooden storage box.
- We can receive gold in return which will be deducted from the final price. Please consider that during the execution procedure a technical loss of 10% occurs.