- The ring consists of 4 riveted sterling silver facets, between which the slate plate is mounted.
- The round plate is glossy on both sides and has a fine pattern of golden dashes(pyrite).
- The metal finish is satin.
- The ringring is 3.5 / 4 cm, 7 mm wide and weighs approximately 15 grams.
- It fits well on the hand due to the shape that lets the ring rest on the adjacent fingers. That is why we recommend wearing it on your middle finger.
- The ring is a manifesto of femininity and it symbolizes the duality between strength and sensitivity.
- Each piece of jewelry is entirely handmade and/or finished by hand and therefore there may be small differences between the pieces. This gives them uniqueness.
- The jewelry is accompanied by a storage box.
- And a certificate of authenticity attesting the quality of the material and that it was crafted in our workshop.