- The stone setting is fixed on a hidden rod that makes the stone look like it is floating.
- The piece is part of the “Contemporia Solitaire” series through which we set out to reinterpret the classic single gemstone ring in a contemporary manner.
- The ring is handcrafted in sterling silver with labradorite.
- The labradorite is a natural, semi-precious, translucent stone, with reflections ranging from yellow to blue and green. Each stone is unique and that’s why please consider the images informative. The metal finish is satin.
- Each piece of jewelry is entirely handmade and/or finished by hand and therefore there may be small differences between the pieces. This gives them uniqueness.
- The jewelry is accompanied by a storage box.
- And a certificate of authenticity attesting the quality of the material and that it was crafted in our workshop.