- The ring is crafted in 14K white gold.
- The stone is a moissanite which is said to be ”born from the stars” because it was first found in a meteorite crater in Arizona and confused with a diamond.
- Natural moissanite is extremely rare so nowadays it is created in the laboratory.
- Its appearance and strength are similar to those of diamond. It is also a “green choice” because creating a moissanite does not involve mining and the carbon footprint generated by its production is smaller than that resulting in obtaining any sort of natural gemstone for jewelry.
- The weight of the ring is approximately 3.5-4.0 g, depending on your size.
- The metal finish is shiny.
- The ring is comfortable to wear and easily matches any clothing style.
- We recommend removing the ring during activities that involve contact with chemicals (detergent, cosmetics, etc.). The mount must be protected from repeated mechanical shocks, so we recommend that the ring is not worn, for example, during sports activities.
If you wish for further assistance, please schedule an online Zoom meetingwith one of the members of the Contemporia team to benefit from personalized advice. We will present you the pieces, whether it is wedding rings, engagement rings or other types of jewelry, we will help you find out the size for the ring(s) and answer any other question you have.
- Each piece of jewelry is entirely handmade and/or finished by hand and therefore there may be small differences between the pieces. This gives them uniqueness.
- The jewelry is accompanied by a storage box.
- And a certificate of authenticity attesting the quality of the material and that it was crafted in our workshop.