- 925 silver cufflinks with meteorite.
- The meteorite fragments come from Argentina, from the area called “Campo del Cielo” (Field of Heaven), where one of the largest meteorites discovered on Earth fell.
- Every fragment has a unique shape which makes each cufflink pair unique. If you want us to send you a picture with the fragments available to be used for your cufflinks, just write to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The metal finish is satin.
- Each piece of jewelry is entirely handmade and/or finished by hand and therefore there may be small differences between the pieces. This gives them uniqueness.
- The jewelry is accompanied by a storage box.
- And a certificate of authenticity attesting the quality of the material and that it was crafted in our workshop.