- The earrings are crafted in sterling silver with a natural, semi-precious stone. The cabochon, round cut stone has a diameter of 4 mm.
- You can choose between: peridot (translucent light green), garnet (translucent dark red), amethyst (translucent purple), topaz (translucent turquoise), citrine (translucent yellow) or malachite (opaque green).
- The finish of the metal is shiny.
- The earrings are about 3.5 cm long and 2.5 cm wide.
- The map earrings are a unique piece of jewelry meant to remind you of a dear place by keeping it close to you. It is also a great gift idea.
- After placing the order, we will return by email with a sketch of the future jewelry before starting to work on the final piece.
- Each piece of jewelry is entirely handmade and/or finished by hand and therefore there may be small differences between the pieces. This gives them uniqueness.
- The jewelry is accompanied by a storage box.
- And a certificate of authenticity attesting the quality of the material and that it was crafted in our workshop.