- The ring can be crafted in 14K or 18K white, yellow or rose gold.
- The stone is a moissanite that is said to be born of stars because it was first found in a meteorite crater in Arizona and confused with diamond.
- Natural moissanite is extremely rare so nowadays it is created in the laboratory. Its appearance and strength are similar to those of diamond.
- It is also a “green choice” because creating a moissanite does not involve mining and the carbon footprint generated by its production is smaller than that resulting in obtaining any sort of natural stone for jewelry.
- The stone has a diameter of 5 mm and is the equivalent of a 0.25 carat diamond.
- The metal finish is shiny.
- Each piece of jewelry is entirely handmade and/or finished by hand and therefore there may be small differences between the pieces. This gives them uniqueness.
- The jewelry is accompanied by a storage box.
- And a certificate of authenticity attesting the quality of the material and that it was crafted in our workshop.