- The ring can be made of white, pink or yellow gold, 14K or 18K.
- The stone is a moissanite that is said to be born of stars because it was first found in a meteorite crater in Arizona and confused with diamond.
- Natural moissanite is extremely rare, so it is created in the laboratory today. Its appearance and strength are similar to those of diamond.
- The weight of the ring is about 3.5g.
- The metal finish is shiny.
- We recommend removing the ring during activities that involve contact with chemicals (detergent, cosmetics, etc.). The mount must be protected from repeated mechanical shocks, so we recommend that the ring not be worn, for example, during sports activities.
- Each piece of jewelry is entirely handmade and/or finished by hand and therefore there may be small differences between the pieces. This gives them uniqueness.
- The jewelry is accompanied by a storage box.
- And a certificate of authenticity attesting the quality of the material and that it was crafted in our workshop.