- The ring can be made of white, pink or yellow gold, 14K or 18K.
- As for the stone, it has a diameter of 4mm and you can opt for: spinel (black, opaque, semi-precious natural stone), natural black diamond (0.22-0.24 carats), natural white diamond with the following or similar characteristics: excellent cut, 0.22-0.24 carats, color E, clarity VS2, certified by IGI-International Gemological Institute or GIA-Gemological Institute of America).
- The weight of the ring is about 3.5g.
- The metal finish is shiny.
- We recommend removing the ring during activities that involve contact with chemicals (detergent, cosmetics, etc.). The mount must be protected from repeated mechanical shocks, so we recommend that the ring is not worn, for example, during sports activities.
- Each piece of jewelry is entirely handmade and/or finished by hand and therefore there may be small differences between the pieces. This gives them uniqueness.
- The jewelry is accompanied by a storage box.
- And a certificate of authenticity attesting the quality of the material and that it was crafted in our workshop.