- You can choose between 14K or 18K rose, yellow or white gold.
- The ring includes 7 natural, white diamonds.
- The central diamond has a diameter of 4 mm (approximately 0.25 carats) after which comes 4 diamonds with a diameter of 2 mm each (approximately 0.12 carats) and another 2 diamonds with a diameter of 1.5 mm each (approximately 0.05 carats).
- The setting of the stones highlights their beautiful natural sparkle.
- The central diamond is accompanied by a certificate attesting to its authenticity and includes a description of the main characteristics: cut, number of carats, color and clarity.
- The central diamond in the picture has the following characteristics: excellent cut, 0.24 carats, F color, VVS2 clarity, GIA-Gemological Institute of America certificate.
- The metal finish is shiny.
- It is recommended to remove the ring during activities that involve contact with chemicals (detergent, cosmetics, etc.) and protect the mount from repeated mechanical shocks.
If you wish for further assistance, please schedule an online Zoom meeting with one of the members of the Contemporia team to benefit from personalized advice. We will present you the pieces, whether it is wedding rings, engagement rings or other types of jewelry, we will help you find out the size for the ring(s) and answer any other question you have.
- Each piece of jewelry is entirely handmade and/or finished by hand and therefore there may be small differences between the pieces. This gives them uniqueness.
- The jewelry is accompanied by a storage box.
- And a certificate of authenticity attesting the quality of the material and that it was crafted in our workshop.