- The ring consists of 2 riveted sterling silver facets, between which 3 tear shaped platesaremounted.
- The onyx is a natural glossyonboth ss color is black. The tear of the onyx is glossyon oneside and matteon theother.
- The finnish is satin.
- The ring is 4 / 3.5 cm, 5 mm wide and weights 10 g.
- It fits well on the hand due to the shape that lets the ring rest on the adjacent fingers. That is why we recommend wearing it on your middle finger.
- The ring is a manifesto of femininity and it symbolizes the duality between strength and sensitivity.
- Each piece of jewelry is entirely handmade and/or finished by hand and therefore there may be small differences between the pieces. This gives them uniqueness.
- The jewelry is accompanied by a storage box.
- And a certificate of authenticity attesting the quality of the material and that it was crafted in our workshop.