- Each piece is hand carved in wax and then cast in gold. That is why the resulting texture is always slightly different, giving uniqueness to the wedding bands.
- You can choose between 14K or 18K white, yellow or rose gold.
- The finish is matte on the outside and shiny on the inside.
- The width of the wedding rings varies between 2.5 and 3.5 mm due to the wavy shape.
- If you want a customized version in terms of width, you can write to us at email@example.com or schedule an online meeting
- The weight varies depending on your finger measurements being between 6 and 8 grams.
If you wish for further assistance, please schedule an online Zoom meeting with one of the members of the Contemporia team to benefit from personalized advice.
We will present you the pieces, whether it is wedding rings, engagement rings or other types of jewelry, we will help you find out the size for the ring(s) and answer any other question you have.
- The wedding rings are accompanied by a warranty certificate attesting to the quality of the material and the fact that they were made in our workshop. They are also accompanied by a wooden storage box.
- We can receive gold in return which will be deducted from the final price. Please consider that during the execution procedure a technical loss of 10% occurs.