- The ring is a stylization of the evergreen olive branch, a symbol of hope and peace.
- It can be crafted in 14K or 18K gold, white, yellow or rose with green sapphire.
- The height of the stone setting varies slightly depending on the height of the gemstone.
- The green sapphire is a natural, precious stone. Because each gemstone is selected individually, the size and proportion can vary slightly, the main criteria for its choice being color and clarity. The shade of the stone can also vary from dark green to bluish green.
- The metal finish is shiny.
- The stone setting must be protected from repeated mechanical shocks, so we recommend not to be worn, for example, during sports activities.
Schedule an online Zoom meeting with one of the members of the Contemporia team to benefit from personalized advice related to the jewelry you want.
We will present you the pieces, whether it is wedding rings, engagement rings or other types of jewelry, we will help you find out the size for the ring and we will try to answer any questions you have about our products.
- Each piece of jewelry is entirely handmade and/or finished by hand and therefore there may be small differences between the pieces. This gives them uniqueness.
- The jewelry is accompanied by a storage box.
- And a certificate of authenticity attesting the quality of the material and that it was crafted in our workshop.