- We combined the classic style of the solitaire ring with our contemporary design in order to create a timeless and elegant piece, surprising through the color of both the metal and the diamond.
- You can choose between 14K or 18K rose, yellow or white gold.
- The diamond is natural and has a diameter of 3.5 mm (approximately 0.20 carats). The fine frame has the role of highlighting the stone.
- Rhodium plating is not permanent. It must be redone at least once a year. The procedure is not expensive and can be done at most jewelry workshops including ours, the cost being generally less than 100 lei. During the first 2 years after purchase, we cover the cost of the replating.
- After the rhodium layer disappears due to wear, the color of the gold remains visible.
- The metal finishing is satin.
- It is recommended to remove the ring during activities that involve contact with chemicals (detergent, cosmetics, etc.) and protect the stone setting from repeated mechanical shocks.
- Rhodium is hypoallergenic (does not cause allergies).
If you wish for further assistance, please schedule an online Zoom meeting with one of the members of the Contemporia team to benefit from personalized advice.
We will present you the pieces, whether it is wedding rings, engagement rings or other types of jewelry, we will help you find out the size for the ring(s) and answer any other question you have.
- Each piece of jewelry is entirely handmade and/or finished by hand and therefore there may be small differences between the pieces. This gives them uniqueness.
- The jewelry is accompanied by a storage box.
- And a certificate of authenticity attesting the quality of the material and that it was crafted in our workshop.