Processing of personal data
By accessing and using www.contemporia.ro, you can rest assured your personal data is protected.
According to EU Regulation 679/2016 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and national law senforced by the National Authority for Supervision of Personal Data Protection (ANSPDCP).
This section will offer information on how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data.
Who are we, and how can you contact us?
S.C. CONTEMPORIA SRL, a company registered in Bucharest, 9, Dumitru Pera, CP 060138, CIF RO32941639, Commercial Register number J40/3330/2014.
You can contact us via e-mail: email@example.com, by post: Bucharest, District 6, 9 Dumitru Pera.
What personal data do we process?
The information you provide when you create an account and place an order on www.contemporia.ro:
- Identification data: surname, name, e-mail address;
- Contact data: e-mail address, phone number;
- Required data for placing an order: the product you want, billing address, delivery address, payment data, card data, etc.;
- Marketing opt-in information: for example, your agreement to receive personalized information through our newsletter, etc.;
- When you contact us by e-mail or by phone to submit an order, we might save your phone number and the conversation history from facilitating the process;
- We offer you the option of registering on the Contemporia website using your Facebook or Google account. If you decide on one of these methods, you will be redirected to a page managed by Facebook Inc/Google LLC, where the respective company will offer you details about what personal information they will send to Contemporia.
You can refer to the confidentiality agreements supplied by Facebook and, respectively, Google, via the following links:
To customize your online experience, we might further collect and process information about your interaction with our website:
- information about your browser, device, or operating system used to access our services;
- your IP address, the website you were redirected from, your interaction pattern, including, without limitation, viewed pages, dates and times you accessed the website, time spent on each page, viewer products, clicks, products added to the shopping cart, and purchased products;
Sometimes, we receive personal data about you from third parties, for examples, social media websites, other sites, and applications not managed by Contemporia:
- content you viewed or interacted with;
- content of ads you viewed or clicked on;
- IP address, registered signals or GPS (geographical location) signals;
- you can review and change your confidentiality settings on the websites or applications you use. confidentiality settings on the websites or applications you use.
Why do we process your data, and what is the legal basis for this processing?
To provide Contemporia services to your benefit:
- creating and managing your account on www.contemporia.ro
- order processing, including receiving, validating, shipping, and invoicing them;
- solving issues regarding your orders, such as canceling or the return of the acquired products and services, according to relevant regulations;
- providing support services.
- To comply with a legal requirement, for example, accounting and fiscal reporting.
To improve our services
- to offer you the best online shopping experience, we might collect and use some information regarding your purchase behavior; we might invite you to take part in customer satisfaction surveys, as well as market surveys.
- We base these activities on our lawful interest in conducting business, always ensuring that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected.
For marketing purposes
We base our marketing correspondence on your prior consent.
- to send you newsletters and other promotional materials about our services;
- to verify if these messages are relevant to you if they have been received and opened;
- to personalize the content and the ads you see on our website or other websites and applications you access/use;
We always make sure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected. However, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent at any moment by:
- changing the settings in your client account;
- accessing the unsubscribe button in the messages you receive from us;
- contacting Contemporia by the means described above.
To protect our legitimate interests
- measures to protect our website and the users of www.contemporia.ro against cyber attacks;
- measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including sending relevant information to competent public authorities;
- measures to mitigate other risks.
- The general basis of these processing activities is our legitimate interest in defending our commercial activity while ensuring all the measures we take to guarantee your fundamental rights and freedoms.
With which recipients or categories of recipients do we share your data?
To reach the goals outlined before, we might share your personal information with the following partners and product and service suppliers:
- S.C. Contemporia Arts S.R.L., partner of S.C. Contemporia S.R.L.;
- courier services providers;
- payment/bank services providers;
- marketing services providers; − market research services providers;
- IT services providers;
- accountants, auditors, legal consultants, lawyers, or other such external consultants;
- national authorities (including fiscal authorities);
This policy covers cookies and other similar technologies used on the websites managed by SC CONTEMPORIA SRL located in Bucharest, 9 Dumitru Pera, district 6 (hereinafter referred to as CONTEMPORIA).
What are Cookies?
Related to computers, cookies are small files that contain information about browsing activity.
Every time you visit a website, it sends a cookie to the device you use to access the website. Your device automatically saves the cookie file in a file within your browser.
When you go back to a site, it will react in a more personalized manner, remembering your preferences, loading faster, etc.
What are Cookies used for?
- Cookies are used to improve site functionality. For example, to retain the username and password, so you wouldn’t have to input them on every visit;
- Cookies are used to improve site performance. For example, cookies inform whether or not an error page was displayed when accessing the website;
- Cookies are used to show personalized and relevant ads.
What cookies do we use?
- Temporary cookies – these are useful for improving the browsing experience, and they are handy for online shopping sites, such as www.contemporia.ro. For example, without these cookies, the website would not be able to save the products in your shopping cart, and clicking the “finish order” button would empty it and would load a new page.
Temporary cookies expire as soon as you leave the website.
- Primary cookies – these record your preferences www.contemporia.ro. When you visit a website for the first time, you will see it in standard mode. If you create an account when interacting with the site, primary cookies will remember the username and password, so you will not need to input them every time.
- Tracking cookies – these track your online behavior. These cookies help us provide you with relevant content, ads, and announcements, based on your preferences.
- Cookies are used to improve site performance for www.contemporia.ro. For example, cookies inform whether or not an error page was displayed when accessing our website;
- to show you personalized and relevant ads on www.contemporia.ro, as well as on social media.
Blocking cookies and managing cookie preferences:
You can block cookies at any moment.
You can personalize the way cookies are used from your browser’s settings, as well. You can find instructions about managing your cookie settings here: