1.“Borrow” a ring to figure out the size.Make sure it’s a ring that fits on the same finger as the new piece. The engagement ring is usually worn on the left ring finger
The easiest way is to send us a photo with the ring’s inside diameter aligned on a ruler.
Or you can drop by with the ring, and we will figure out the size.
2. If you are afraid she will miss the ring, you can take it just enough to trace the inside on a piece of paper.
By measuring the diameter, we can figure out the correct size with a high degree of accuracy.
3. Ask her friends!
One of them might know the ring size, or they can help you figure it out. For example, they can go out “fun” shopping and use the opportunity to make a note of the ring size. Then, the information can find its way to you.
4. Here is our guide to figuring out the ring size:
5. What about a half surprise:
Offer her just the precious stone, which we can then set in the ring of her choice, with the correct size.
6. Tips & Tricks:
- The safest way to figure out the size of a ring is by reaching out to a jeweler.
- If a jeweler is out of reach, use at least 2 of the methods above for a combined accurate result.
- It is easier to make a ring bigger than smaller.
- The average ring size for women is 11-12(51-52), and for men, 18-19 (58-59). If your measurement exceeds the above average with 5-6 sizes, there might be an error.
- The right hand is slightly bigger than the left. Remember this when you try to figure out the size, especially if you want an engagement ring, which is usually worn on the left hand.
- Wide bands should be 1-2 sizes bigger to fit nicely on the finger. If you want to measure one of her existing rings, choose one close in width with the one you intend to buy.
- We can customize most of our rings. However, if you can’t figure out the size, you can reach out and let us know the model you are interested in. We can advise you regarding further customization options and whether or not these would incur extra costs: email@example.com or +40 746 175 826.